Conditions of Sale
1. General conditions
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale define the terms of sale between the Degrà Diego company (owner of the Calzeland.it website, hereinafter referred to as "the Seller" or "the Company") and its Customers. The fact that the customer validates the "Read and accept the Conditions of Sale" option before confirming his order on the site automatically entails acknowledging and accepting these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- If the Customer is a consumer or a natural person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he must print or save an electronic copy or in any case keep these "Terms of Sale", in accordance with the provisions by the articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling. Purchases made on the site are subject to the provisions of Legislative Decree n. 185/1999 concerning distance contracts.
- The sales contract between the Customer and the Seller is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes deriving from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, the territorial competence is exclusively that of the Court in which the Degrà Diego company is based.
- The Customer is strictly forbidden to enter false data, and / or invented, in the registration procedure necessary to activate the procedure for the execution of this contract and the related further communications; the personal data and the e-mail must be exclusively their own real personal data and not of third parties, or of fantasy. It is expressly forbidden to make double registrations corresponding to a single person or to enter data of third parties.
- The Seller reserves the right to legally pursue any violation and abuse, in addition to the cancellation of the contract, in the interest of and for the protection of all consumers. they intend to make use of the services present on the site must register and read the privacy statement.
- The Seller reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time by giving simple communication to the Customer. The Seller cannot be held responsible for any damage or inconvenience that the cancellation of the sales contract may cause, directly or indirectly, to the Customer. In the event of the total or partial termination of the contract by the Seller, the Customer will be entitled only to reimbursement of the amount relative to the amount canceled.
2. Online Catalog
- The technical information included on the Intimo DD website can be obtained from the information published by the manufacturers of the goods included in our catalog. The Seller, therefore, reserves the right to modify / adapt the technical and dimensional information of the products in the catalog, based on what will be communicated by the producers, even without any prior notice.
- The Seller tries to allow the visibility of the products and of the colors displayed on the site in the most truthful and accurate way possible. However, the display of product colors depends on user software and hardware. The Seller cannot guarantee that the Customer's system portrays the colors of the products in a truthful manner.
- The prices, discounts and promotions on the Intimo DD website refer solely to the online sale of the products.
- The Seller reserves the right to modify the graphic structure and the general conditions of navigation of the site without this implying any responsibility towards the users.
- This contract enters into force when the Customer makes the payment of the order. Until the notification of payment has been received, the Seller has no obligation to the Customer. Unpaid orders will be automatically canceled by the system after 48 hours.
- In case of non-availability of some or all products ordered by the Customer , the Seller will provide for the partial or total cancellation of the order and for the reimbursement to the Customer of the amount relative to the canceled part.
- The Customer can request the cancellation of the order carried out only up to the acceptance of the order by the Seller, after that time, the Customer is obliged to conclude this contract by withdrawing the purchased goods.
- Following the acceptance of the order, the company undertakes to ship the goods within the time specified, except as indicated in point 5 of this article.
- Force majeure causes. The Seller is not liable in the event of default due to force majeure, including losses or expenses caused by delays and program changes resulting from quarantine, suspension of services due to strikes or closure of air spaces, adverse weather conditions, acts of God, acts of terrorism, any situation reported in the ICC Force Majeure Clause and other situations attributable to a third party unrelated to the provision of the services provided by the contract, or due to unforeseeable circumstances and force majeure. Any additional costs that may be required for additional services requested will be charged to the Customer.
4. Right of withdrawal
- Based on the provisions of Article 64/67 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 and subsequent, the Customer who is not satisfied with the purchase made has the right to withdraw from the contract within the period of 14 calendar days from the day of receipt of goods. This right can be exercised only by consumers and not by retailers and / or VAT number holders.
- The Customer can exercise the right of withdrawal by making a specific complaint or by sending the relative communication via e-mail. Any type of communication (including the complaint) must be followed under penalty of forfeiture within 48 hours by a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the Seller (Degrà Diego, V.lo Turati, 5 - 27020 Parona (Pavia) - Italy).
- According to the art. 67 paragraph 3 of the Consumer Code all the costs of returning the products should be borne by the Customer, the Company offers a free return service whose methods will be indicated to the Customer if requested. Refund of the return shipment will not be made if the Customer decides to do so in ways other than those indicated by us.
- The risks of transport for returning the items are fully borne by the Customer. All items must be received in the same conditions of receipt, unused and completely intact, with the original packaging and any manuals, without any lack. Only in this case the Seller will reimburse the amount paid by the consumer within the prescribed legal terms (30 days). The right of withdrawal expires in its entirety when the "essential condition of integrity of the goods" (packaging and / or its contents).
- According to the same legislative decree 185/99, the Products of clothing that can be in contact with private parts or feet are not subject to the right of withdrawal. The Products ordered specifically by the Customer (items that are no longer available in stock) are not subject to the right of withdrawal.